- 24oz Vanilla Flavored Coating (almond bark)
- 24 oz Chocolate Flavored Coating or 5-4oz Bars of Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars with 2 TBSP Shortening
- 5 drops Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil
- 10 Candy Canes, crushed to small pieces
- Line baking sheet (with a small lip) with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler melt chocolate coating or chocolate baking bars and shortening with peppermint oil until smooth. Pour onto baking sheet and spread evenly. Put in the freezer for about 10 minutes, while completing the next step.
- In a double boiler melt the vanilla coating until smooth. Pour over top of the solid chocolate and spread it evenly.
- Immediately top with crushed candy canes. Put in the freezer for another 10 minutes or until solid. Break apart in to chunks. Serve or store in an airtight container.