PanAway is an essential oil blend that I don’t use often (maybe that’s my sign I should be working out more), but I will not let myself be without. It is a blend of Wintergreen, Clove, Helichrysum, and Peppermint essential oils. These oils contain the naturally occurring constituents of methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Found in Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit, this invigorating and cooling blend is perfect for use to soothe muscles after a workout or on those days that you’ve exerted yourself physically (read= You’re not in your 20s anymore!). With this powerful blend of oils, PanAway also provides nervous system support during times of stress.
Here are some tips and favorite uses of PanAway*:
- Mix with Peppermint, Copaiba, Lemongrass, and coconut oil for a soothing muscle cream.
- Apply to temples and back of neck for head and neck support during times of stress.
- Apply to lower stomach to ease cramps associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Apply topically with a carrier oil to support cartilage and joint function OR help alleviate minor aches and pains associated with daily life.
- Apply along jawline to soothe tooth discomfort.
- Apply with Lavender to ease “growing pains” in growing children.
- Apply with a warm compress to enhance the soothing properties.
- Add to bath salts for an invigorating and soothing warm bath.
- Considered a “hot oil” so be sure to dilute and follow the labeled directions accordingly.
Do you love PanAway essential oil? Share your tips and experiences with us in the comments below!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.