R.C. is a highly coveted Young Living essential oil blend, especially this time of year! This powerful blend contains Spruce (supports skin and emotional systems), Cypress (supports circulatory and lymphatic systems), Myrtle (supports respiratory and immune systems), Marjoram (supports respiratory system and healthy muscle, joint or cartilage function), Lavender (supports skin and respiratory systems), Pine (supports respiratory and excretory systems), Peppermint, and three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora. Supports respiratory system and immune systems). These oils include the naturally occurring constituents of eucalyptol, limonene, linalol, linalol acetate, and camphene (I always recommend researching the constituents to learn more about their therapeutic capabilities). It is one that I don’t get caught without.
Found in Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit, this blend is uplifting and energizing. R.C. may provide support for your immune and respiratory systems, and is great for winter wellness. During seasons that can be difficult on your physical and emotional health, this oil should not be far from your reach (Tip: I order one each month in the warmer seasons. That way when it’s popularity sends it out of stock in the winter, I’m all set!).
Here are some tips and favorite uses of R.C.*:
- Mix with coconut oil to create a comforting rub for your chest.
- Place a few drops in a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating experience.
- Give yourself a steam (such as under a hot towel over a bowl of hot water) and inhale deeply.
- Apply with a carrier oil for a foot or back massage after physical activity. It’s so soothing to those tired tootsies!
- Diffuse in your bedroom during winter.
- Apply a hot compress to chest, back and throat area after applying R.C. diluted to the area.
- Add 5-6 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt and soak in a hot bath.
- Make a shower steamer! Combine 1 cup baking soda, with 1/3 cup water and fill up a silicone cupcake pan, then add 5-8 drops R.C. to each one. Top with remaining baking soda mixture until full. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and store in a plastic bag. Place on the floor of your shower.
What are your favorite uses of R.C.?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.